BGS and HRWS HR topics.
Bateman, Gordon & Sands, Inc is partners with HR Workplace Systems. HRWS is a global leader of consultative Human Resource and technology based management services for employers in all industries. HRWS reviews current topics that impact the workplace.
- Individual health care mandate & enforcement
- ACA Penalty Letters
- Employer obligations when dealing with an employee that has anxiety and depression issues
- Performance Evaluation Biases
- Changes in Employee Status
- Medical Marijuana in the Construction Industry
- Social Media Rights
- Florida Electronic Cigarettes
- Department of Labor Updates Regulatory Agenda
- Updated PCORI Fees 2019
- PCORI Fees Due July 31 2019
- EEO-1 report due on May 31st, 2019. Payroll data required from 2017 and 2018 for Component 2
- Flexible Working Policies, Considerations & Implementation. 6 Critical HR Rules
- Personal Appearance Policies in the Workplace and What You Must Know
- U.S. Labor Secretary Says Jobsite Inspections to Increase. The Cannabis Industry & Federal Compliance Keys to Satisfying the Government.
- State-mandated Harrassment training and what it could mean to your organization
- AI Impacts HR and BYOD Policies
- New DOL Rules on Wage & Overtime
- HIPAA and what employers need to be aware of
- The “Psychological Contract”. What is it, anyways?
- Job Descriptions and what to consider when creating one
- OSHA Top Safety Violations
- The #metoo movement and how it has impacted the workplace.
- 2019 Minimum Wage Requirements